Shipping methods used
All transactions are subject to our Delivery Guarantee whereby you will always 100% receive what you order – we take full responsibility for ensuring this.
We ship all orders within 24 hours of receipt. Generally if we receive your order before 12 noon on any day then it will ship out that same day. Orders placed after midday on Friday, and on the weekend, will ship on the following Monday. You will be informed should there be a delay for some reason.
We provide two shipping options, Regular Mail and Registered Mail.
- Regular Shipping is done using RemailIt. Packages are couriered from South Africa to the UK where they are then posted using UK Royal Mail. The UK postal service is one of the most reliable in the world, and delivery is normally 1-3 weeks depending on the country. Tracking is not available with this option.
- Registered Shipping is trackable delivery service. Delivery is normally 7-14 days depending on the country.
Due to the variances in delivery times by the postal services of different countries, a request for a re-ship on a non-trackable delivery method will only be entertained after 30 days have elapsed since the item was shipped. Similarly, the Registered shipments are re-shipped after 3 weeks.
Returning products to us
Should you wish to return any products, please take note of the following:
- Please email us for prior approval before returning any item. No returns are accepted without prior approval. We will also provide you with return shipping details at that time.
- Any non-perishable item may be returned, unopened and unused, for any reason within thirty days of shipment, for a refund, exchange or credit. No refunds, credits or exchanges will be given after this period.
- Opened products are not returnable, unless they are defective or fail to meet our quality criteria. If you have a problem with any product, please email us and we will be happy to replace it.
- Please ensure that the products are in a saleable condition when returning them. We are not able to accept opened, damaged or otherwise used-looking goods. Please also ensure that you do not return products to us that have suffered excessive exposure to heat or light, as this would compromise the integrity of the product and we would not be able to accept it back into stock. And please take adequate precautions with regard to packing and delivery when returning any product to us, as you are responsible for the product until we receive it.
- The cost of return shipping is for your account, except in the case of defective or wrongly delivered products, in which case we will cover the costs as applicable.
- Credits, exchanges or refunds will be given after the product has been returned and inspected.
- Please remember to include a copy of your invoice or order confirmation when returning your products, so that we can tie it up with your order.
- Refunds will incur a 20% restocking fee. Credits, or exchanges for a higher priced item, will incur a 10% restocking fee. If you wish to do an exchange, then please let us know what product you would prefer. Any difference in price will be held as a credit on your file (if the new item costs less) or charged to your credit card (if the new item costs more). If you want us to refund the balance on an exchange of your original item for a lower priced item, then we will charge a restocking fee based on 10% of the value of the new item and 20% of the difference being refunded.