Bushpharm Chillout Sceletium 60 x 100mg Tablets
Benefits and Uses
Sceletium tortuosum tablets have being successfully used by a number of psychiatrists, psychologists and doctors with excellent results for anxiety, mild to moderate depression and for children with ADHD. Sceletium tortuosum can also be used by the lay public as a supplement to elevate mood swings, overcome stress and tension.
The plant contains the alkaloids tortuosamine and mesembrine which interact with the brain’s dopamine and serotonin receptors.
Sceletium tortuosum is natural, fast acting and not addictive.
Sceletium tortuosum has been used for different conditions, like
- Anxiety states, social phobia, nervous tension
- Mood swings
- Bulimia and compulsive disorders
- Alcoholic and addictive drugs rehabilitation support
- Improvement in libido if lack of libido is from anxiety or low mood
- Hot flushes & irritability in menopause
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Iritability in smoking-cessation
- Getting a good night’s sleep
A typical dose is one 100mg tablet twice a day, usually taken after breakfast and after lunch and can be increased 200mg twice a day.
Very few people experience side effects. The reported side effects include occasional episodes of:
- Mild headache
- Slight nausea, no vomiting
- Soft stool or loose stool with no cramping
- Transient increase in anxiety or irritability an hour after initiating treatment, which resolves after an hour or so.
- Insomnia: corrected by lowering the dose or taking the product not later than midday
- A feeling of sedation: corrected by taking the product as a single 100mg dose at night.
Statements made on this product have not been evaluated by any health authority. These statements or products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matter regarding your health.