Phyto Nova African Ginger 100mg 30 Tablets
African Ginger is a traditionally used for a soothing effect on the head and to breathe more freely.
Ginger is traditionally used in South Africa because of the active ingredients alpha-terpineol and sesquiterpenes. It is used to breathe more freely and soothes the throat, has a soothing effect on menstruation and a positive effect on the blood circulation and stomach.
- Soothing influence on the head
- For bronchi and lungs, soothing influence on throat and inside of the mouth
- Promotes digestion
- Promotes normal and regular menstruation
- Helps with discomfort during menstruation
- Relaxes the muscles and is slightly soothing
- Stimulates blood circulation and has a beneficial effect on blood pressure
- Has the property to create a feeling of warmth and well-being, especially for people who feel cold in winter, with cold hands and feet
- Increases the immune system, supports the body when people do not feel well and fit
- At elevated or high body temperatures, ginger increases “sweating” and thereby helps lower body temperature
- Beneficial effect on the coagulation of the blood and on the cholesterol level
- Has a soothing effect on the stomach and helps with bad breath
- Helps to cleanse the body, promotes the excretion of toxins
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
100 mg Wild ginger (siphonochilus aethiopicus), starch (filler), dicalcium phosphate (anti-caking agent), magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent). Content: 30 tablets.
Unless otherwise recommended: Take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day for five days. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.