Herbal Africa Isibhaha Tincture 30ml
Warburgia Salutaris formula
Isibhaha, the popular name for Warburgia Salutaris, is one of the most valuable and well-known natural antimicrobials. Exceptional in its efficacy and wide range of applications, Isibhaha is used for:
- Fungal, bacterial and protozoal infections (parasitic diseases).
- Mouth and gastric ulcers, yeast infections.
- Respiratory ailments including bronchitis.
- Low self-esteem, low confidence and anorexia.
Isibhaha is an excellent natural antibiotic and may be taken together with allopathic antibiotics.
It is highly recommended for anyone whose immune system has been compromised due to disease or conventional treatments. Isibhaha protects the user during times when he/she is most at risk of contracting diseases of opportunity. Due to its activity, it is highly recommended for cancer patients.
- Isibhaha is recommended for cancer patients and its extracts have shown marked cytotoxity to HeLa, Vero, Jurkat E6.1, AA-2 and CEM-SS cells.
- Antioxidant properties.
- May be used topically on sores.
- Offers physical as well as mental health.
- Exceptionally effective at treating thrush. When diluted, it may be applied directly into the vagina for faster results.
- It is recommended as a treatment for abnormal and smelly discharges.
- Known as one of the best natural treatments and referred to as a cure for HPV (Human papillomavirus) including strain 16.
- Effective for vaginitis and cervicitis.
At home, it may be used as a first aid to alleviate and treat common colds, coughs, flu and haemorrhoids.
Its traditional explanation, “the medicine kills the worm that talks nonsense into your head”, is perhaps its unique feature and value. It is therefore used for people with low self-esteem, low confidence and anorexia.
It is peculiar that the epithet Salutaris in Latin means healthful.
Shake well before using.
Adults: 6-8 drops, 3 times per day, under the tongue or at regular intervals or when required.
Preparation: Warburgia Salutaris alcohol and water extracts
Contra Indications: People with a hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the plant species. Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Pharmacological classification: A 34. Other.
Pharmacological action: African herbal medicine.
Indications: It is traditionally used in the support of inflammations, stress and pain.
Side effects and special precautions: None side effects have been recorded.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment: None.
Presentation: 30 ml brown homeopathic bottles.
Storage instructions: Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your medical practitioner if symptoms persist.