Herbal Africa Piles Away 60 Capsules
Formula for Haemorrhoids
Piles Away is a blend of African herbs traditionally used to effectively:
- Reduce the size of haemorrhoids
- Stop the bleeding and itching caused by haemorrhoids
- Lessen inflammations
Regulate the bowel
Background to the Remedy:
Piles Away was developed by African traditional doctors to effectively treat haemorrhoids and alleviate the painful discomfort caused by its symptoms. Piles Away causes a noticeable reduction in size, pain, bleeding, itching and inflammation of haemorrhoids.
1) Dramatically reduces constipation. Piles Away stops constipation and makes the faeces soft thereby ending the pressure on haemorrhoids and preventing the condition from deteriorating.
2) Benefits the liver and digestive system. Piles Away natural ingredients are beneficial to the liver and improve digestion.
3) Increases energy and stamina. Piles Away ingredients cleanse the body of harmful toxins thereby increasing vitality and stamina.
4) Minerals and vitamins: Momordica balsamina l. is rich in natural vitamins and minerals and in its natural form these are easily absorbed by the system.
Does it work?
Ethno-botanical and anecdotal data points to an excellent product with outstanding healing properties against haemorrhoids and its associated symptoms.
Is it toxic?
There are no signs of toxicity.
Each capsule contains capsule contains 250 mg Momordica balsamina L, 60 mg Gladiolus, 30 mg enzymes and 7 mg Magnesium Stearate.
For hemorrhoids: 3 to 4 capsules daily, ½ hour before meals with a full glass of water.
For constipation: one capsule in the morning and at lunch time with a full glass of water and three capsules before going to bed with a hot beverage.
Piles Away should be taken for at least a month. Results depend on the severity of hemorrhoids or constipation. Even with patients suffering from severe cases of hemorrhoids, results should be felt within days.
Pharmacological action: African herbal medicine.
Indications: It is traditionally used in Southern Africa, to reduce bleeding, itching, inflammation, pain and size of haemorrhoids. It is also used to reduce varicose veins. It regulates the bowel to ensure softer motions. Piles Away should be taken at least for one month for effective results.
Side-effects and special precautions: No known side effects have been recorded.
Known symptoms of overdosage and particulars of its treatment: None.
Identification: Size 0, clear gelatine capsule, with a green-brown powder.
Presentation: Bottles of 60 capsules.
Storage instructions: Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.