Herbal Africa Pride 30ml
For immune deficient patients
A. Helichrysum, A. Cucumis, A. Arborescens and Mathema Tincture
Pride is an African herbal formula developed specifically to assist HIV/AIDS patients. Pride’s properties include:
- Anti-viral activity
- Immune stimulant
Pride’s extraordinary results are a testimony to its exceptional efficacy. Seldom has a product shown such astonishing results. Ms N* (name withheld on patients request) CD 4 count jumped from 48 to 255 in two months while her viral load dropped from 75000 to 15000 during the same period of time.
Pride was formulated to help alleviate the HIV/AIDS pandemic affecting the African continent. The formula was first tested at an HIV hospice. The results were soon noticeable when bedridden patients improved dramatically within the first weeks of usage. Soon the nurses at the hospice were refusing to dispense any other product to HIV patients. Patients and nurses approached management to make Pride the product of choice based on the results being witnessed.
How and why the formula benefits patients:
1. The Virus. Pride’s priority is in halting the reproduction of the virus.
2. Immune System. Both the A. arborescens and African Cucumis assist in promoting body immunity. The CD 4 count test results confirm the phenomenal efficacy of these plants on the immune system.
3. Liver. The African Curcumis and African Helichrysum is highly regarded by African healers for their healing and detoxifying effects on the liver. Since 80% of HIV deaths occur because of liver complications, it is of paramount importance that the liver be kept in peak condition. The detoxifying effect of the plants has an invigorating effect on the patient.
4. Plants are rich in natural minerals and vitamins.
1. Anti-bacterial, anti fungal and anti-candida properties (ethno-botanical data).
2. Rich in phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids (ethno-botanical data).
3. Helps to improve the skin’s complexion (anecdotal data).
4. Recommended for sufferers of shingles, warts and gastro-intestinal ailments (anecdotal data).
Is it toxic?
There are no signs of toxicity with Pride.
For best results:
Use Pride with Impi capsules. This combination of products should be used for 6 months, for the maximum benefit to be derived by the patient.
African Helichrysum, African Cucumis, A. Arborescens, Mathema, water and alcohol.
Dosage and Directions for use:
Shake well before using.
Adults: 6 to 10 drops taken 3 times daily in 10 ml of water or under the tongue.
People with a hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the plant species. Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Pharmacological action: African herbal medicine.
Indications: It is traditionally used in the support of the immune system and also used for viral ailments.
Side effects and special precautions: No side effects have been recorded.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment: None, treatment is symptomatic.
Presentation: Bottles 30 ml.
Storage instructions: Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.